Imagine pulling down your jeans and finding this monster bruise on your thigh... bit of a shock!

I worked on a 'one night only' show, we finished really late..... so we had some catching up to do! Unfortunatly I took that a bit too far, downing double vodka and cokes..... 4 doubles in 1 hour... (just for starters)
Now I'm not 100% sure how I got this bruise on my thigh.. but this was in June, It's now the end of August and I can still see where the bruise was!
I know my friend tried to jump on top of a bin, which disappeared from under him and flew accross a road, he ended up on his back on a pavement! I have a feeling that my bruise is a case of walking into something which didn't hurt at the time because my whole body was numbed by mucho vodka!
No comments:
Post a Comment